A must-have for any textile connoisseur, this Pochampally Ikat Saree strikes a chord with the classier taste. Six yards of beauty comes with perfectionism in weaving & vibrance of colour. Quality fabric, perfect dyeing methods, and experienced craftsmen makes this stunning choice for any occasion by a woman of any skin tone, age and personality type.
Drape this Saree and appreciate the hard work and skill that goes into the making of this Ikat Saree.
- Length: 5.5 mtr Saree; 1 mtr Blouse piece
- Width: 1.12 mtr
- Weight: 600 gm
- Fabric: Cotton
- Warp x Weft: 2/100 cotton x 2/100 cotton
- Dye Colours: Natural
- Technique: Resist dye of Yarns
- Weave: Handloom
- Suggested dry cleaning. For subsequent wash, use cold water with mild & natural detergent
- Do not squeeze or wring
- Dry on clean horizontal surface under shade
- Store in clean and dry place, away from insects, dust, excessive light and moisture
More on Fabric
- Unevenness in weave and slight variations in color is intrinsic to an authentic handloom product
- Blurriness that is characteristic of Ikat is often prized by textile connoisseurs
Shipping & Returns**
- This Saree will be made available on pre-order basis.
- Pre-ordered Saree are non-returnable.